Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring cleaning

I've been cleaning out my email boxes. I have five addresses and boy can stuff pile up.

Why I have five:


I had two. One personal and one for writing stuff--submissions (so that if there was mail in that box, I knew it was an acceptance (or a rejection, ha ha). But an online journal printed the email address for reader feedback. So I created another address for submitting only and darn it, didn't that address get published and that happened again and then I learned to write THIS ADDRESS IS FOR CORRESPONDENCE ONLY -- PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH so that the address I use now for submissions is kept "secret," but of course I had other information going to those previous email accounts, journal newsletters, conference info so I didn't delete them but I'm going to. I'm going through the address books and changing addresses over.

This is the month I straighten out my life.

(cough, cough)

Again;-)

No comments: