Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The adventure begins

You look so happy to get out of here, someone told me this morning. Doing some last-minute 'cause I'm hoping to be headed to Tennessee this weekend and then I'll make my way back here for my friend's memorial service and for the reading and then I'm off on my latest (and greatest) adventure. Afraid? Nope. Keeping the quote for today next to my heart. My novel is about a woman's reclamation of herself and I have to do that for me, so I can authentically and honestly write about it for another. Besides it'll be fun. We all know I like fun-ha!

So the story begins:

There once was a woman named Gwendolyn who sought upon a journey which would lead her to love in its many incarnations; to friendship, intimate and with the world; but foremost, to herself. . .

No comments: