Thursday, February 05, 2009

update

Not much going on. Working on the business-- to teddyhugsandthings.blogspot.com-- for more there, but I will share that I'm going to a bear show. Learning how to get myself "invited" to read has helped me get "invited" to this bear show!

Getting ready for goodbye, goodbye, though I've got postal and email addresses and telephone numbers and I'm going to make a grand effort to stay in touch, to let people know that I want them to be a part of my life and be a part of their's.

I am going to be alone soon; one kid left to go. And then I'm going to be gone. I'm excited and scared, though I've got some road trips planned.

The empty nest-- finally I can do for myself and I am looking forward to being alone. Still it's bittersweet. I believe I've given my childen the wings to fly. I pray, though, that I've also given them courage enough to soar.

No comments: