Sunday, February 08, 2009

what do I do with my life

okay, actually the next six months I've got to myself. (Reality flapped its wings in my face; I've got two chickadees who will fly back to the nest)

No matter. I've still got six months!

A response from an apartment complex; move-in special is $49! for the first month and they do short leases. Do I go there straight up or take a detour from Nashville???

I'm thinking I'm in Tennessee for awhile and then make my way back west 'cause I've got to be in LA in June and then again in August (if things work out the way I want them to and I do believe they will).

Things depend on the apt complex; if they've got something when I'm thinking I might get back west.

what to do what to do what to do

I have exactly 10 days to figure it out. The countdown begins. . .

No comments: